Identify which human rights are at risk in the respective countries and sports and implement a human rights policy based on that assessment.
Address the sporadic use of due diligence mechanisms in sports through adjusting existing practices in the sporting context with the target of implementing human rights considerations into every business operation and decision.
From a matter of reputation to a matter of liability – human right risks must be monitored and evaluated. This will be fundamental in order to understand their impact and be accordingly improved.
- Transnational spread of the project
- Capacity building: obtain, improve, and retain the human rights skills
- Enhance cooperation between consortium partners
- Allow for greater synergies across European sporting organisations
- Promote the importance of intercultural dialogue and strengthen the knowledge and acceptance of human rights